Wednesday, 3 January 2007
Orientation today was SOOO boring..We spent almost 2hrs30mins in the hall just listening to some subject combination talk. That was one thing , the other was that there were 1500 of us there for the 1st 3 months and I got a headache seeing so many different school uniforms.
The worst thing about today was that there's this really ugly guy with blue highlights (which i thnk looks luminous) and his beheaviour was digusting at the ways he tried to pick up girls. TOTALLY GROSS!
Kays, guess I'd better stop now.. Just wanted to vent my frustrations. HAHAS
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D